Every story has an END, but in LIFE every END is just a new BEGINNING

Monday, November 12, 2012

Lonely for life? Family thinks so.

Not that I'm unhappy, but the other night my mom and I were watching a romantic movie and I was laughing at the fact that a lot of it was very unrealistic. She said, I hope you don't end up like your aunt. My aunt is unmarried and not that I think it's a bad thing, some people just don't have the desire too which is OK because you don't need that to be happy. But hearing this from my mom made me kind of upset. The fact that I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend bothers me at times, but I never thought of seeing myself as unmarried in the future. Let alone knowing now that my mom thinks that I may.Maybe I'm over analyzing it but is it a bad sign when your parents are afraid for you to end up alone? I don't want to but am I running out of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment