Every story has an END, but in LIFE every END is just a new BEGINNING

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hitting a New Low

A couple of blog posts back I talked about how someone I know wasn't being appreciated and that their relationship was becoming rocky. Well that relationship is now over. Now when you break up with someone genuinely you just forget about them and give them their stuff back or whatever. But when you do something so low, it's just not right. It's like kicking him when he's down. and just by watching what has happened, I know to trust your instincts. When they first started going out I didn't have a great feeling about her, but I didn't want to say anything to him because that just wouldn't be nice. But shes your usual bitchy girl. Cheerleader, slutty and not to mention obsessive!

I have recently started becoming friends with  a co- worker of mine and I told her about what was going on. Well she happened to know people in the same group of friends as, lets call her "the cheerleader"( I'm not dissing cheerleaders, I'm sure there are really nice girls out there.) Well one of my co-workers friends has a campfire every now and then and her friend is also friends with "the cheerleader." Well at this particular bonfire "the cheerleader" showed up and started prancing around saying, "I'm single!!" OK low move number one. She mentioned to the host of the bonfire that she was only there because she couldn't get a ride to a concert. Low move number two. And with her she brought love notes that he wrote to her. Low move number three.

You can probably see where I'm getting at here. The next thing "the cheerleader" does is gives some of the notes to her other friends and they start reading them in front of everyone. Low move number 4. Need I say there were at least 15 people there. People started laughing and she burned them in the fire. Low move number five.

Now I don't even know what he wrote her in those letters, and believe me I have asked, but he never told me. Once I heard all of this I told him and he said that he wrote some really personal and sappy things to her. I mean they dated for over a year and he "loved" her.

Lets review shall we..

#1: Prancing around saying that shes single.
#2: Saying that she was only there because there was nothing better
#3: Bringing the love notes with her
#4: Showing it to her friends
#5: Burning it in front of all her friends.

Now first of all if your going to burn love notes do it in private or just rip them and throw them away. Why would you want to embarrass that other person. He didn't do anything to you and you don't have the right to do that in the first place. And I just have one thing to say to her. I hope that people will realize what kind of person you are and that someone will embarrass you the same way you embarrassed him. Karma will eventually get back to you sweetie, so don't hurt yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment